At home I had to take care of the kids, get them fed, pick up messes, do dishes, get them out the door... And I am happy and proud of myself for being able to have this mindset that it needs to be done, test when you can work when you need to. ❤️
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
I'm sick, so what!?!
So I woke up yesterday not feeling the best and this little sickness decided to stay. I am trying my best to still push forward and get things done. It truly isn't the easiest, and I am irritable, achey, tired, cold... But honestly no one really cares. Being sick in no way excuses me not getting my work done. I don't get a pass because I'm not well from friends and coworkers. Had I been able to call in today I most definitely would have. Because that option is not readily available I've gotta keep grinding, get through the day. No complaining and just work, because I'm no wimp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment